hjf

Friday, May 22, 2009

More reviews...

I have been away from writing for a while and way from writing reviews especially. I am good at writing not only because I am highly intelligent, but also because I understand language and how to speak, but I haet the time it takes. I am an active person whether it be designing graphics, websites, watching movies or playing video games and writing can consume that time if it is done right.

I watched two movies this last week that actually put me in the mood to write reviews at Ciao and Dooyoo. Those two movies were "Hancock" and "Outlander", which are both good movies.

"Hancock" was a pleasant surprise as I wasn't expecting much from it and it turned out a whole lot better and different than I am imagined. I am a somewhat Will Smith fan... I grew up laughing my ass off watching The Fresh Prince and he turned out to be a decent actor. It is more his friendly charismatic personality that draws people in than anything elose, but he has proved himself to me time and time againwith his acting abilities. I somewawht liked Min In Black, but that doesn't show his ability. He proved himself greatly in movies like "I Am Legend" and especially "7 Pounds". "Hancock" goes more along the lines of his special effects movies, but added a more compelling element and was quite interesting actually.

"Outlander" is one of the best movies I have seen so far this year and I was quite intrigued. I won't go into much detail here, only that it was somewaht original mix of Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror, btu not like much that I have ever seen.

If you would like to read those 2 reviews then please visit my profile and Ciao:
http://www.ciao.com/Member__Lateralus_10018197
I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

royassure said...

For a Will Smith fan, it's funny that you didn't mention 'Pursuit of Happyness' but 'I am legend' instead. Or perhaps that's just our taste bud differences.